- Free Swimming Pool Water Testing
- Swimming Pool Equipment Installation and Repair
- Swimming Pool Resurfacing
- An A+ Rated Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau Since 2004
- Member of the Florida Swimming Pool Association
- Family Owned and Operated
a few words about us
Gardens Pool Supply is a fully licensed and insured company, providing high quality pool services since 1994.As an A+ rated accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and the Florida Swimming Pool Association, we are continually building up our expert pool services. Our staff is fully trained and always professional. Your complete satisfaction with our work is our number one priority.
Gardens Pool Supply offers high-quality equipment that’s value-priced for our customers.We can provide everything you need for your swimming pool. Our objective is to help enhance the fun your pool provides in every way. You can order all the swimming pool accessories you need to keep your pool in pristine condition.
We will undertake your pool improvement projects, providing you with the confidence that good equipment and parts make possible. New smart gadgets, a wide array of above ground swimming pool supplies, and a great collection of the latest gear can make your swimming pool experience come alive! Let us provide you with top-quality swimming pool parts and supplies.
So when the weather heats up, take the plunge, or lounge beside the pool to take in some sun! However you like to use your pool, you will be able to have fun with no worries, just pure enjoyment.
For all of your pool needs you can rely on Gardens Pool Supply, an A+ rated accredited business with the Better Business Bureau Since 2004. We stock a comprehensive assortment of equipment and supplies for your convenience, and what we don't have in stock, we can get for you. Call us today at 561-624-4880, and you'll be enjoying a relaxing swim in no time. Our store hours are: M-F: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm: Sat: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm: Sun: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- “Mr. Wright and his wife Debby are so very well informed of the need's of a new pool owner. I consulted with them after getting info from other pool company's that were trying to sell me what was not needed. Come to find out, I was right. Gardens Pool Supply saved me money and valuable time. Anyone looking for honesty and knowledge of pools should see this company. I did find the Wright!!! place to do my pool chems and get honest advice, and at the best price!”
- Jay M. / Customer
- “Good morning Debbie and Zane. I just wanted to let you know how much i appreciate your professional advice regarding upgrading my pool pump to a smart pump. I can hardly hear it run and I believe we are saving around $60.00 a month on electricity.”
- James F. / Customer
Zane WrightZane hails from Pennsylvania and has been a resident of Palm Beach Gardens since 1991. He holds a Palm Beach County Special Swimming Pool Contractor's license which requires our busness to be bonded and insured.
Debra WrightDebra grew up in Palm Beach County and worked as a legal assistant for 17 years prior to joinging her husband in the swimming pool business. Debra can be counted on to keep the office running smoothly and handle any customer requests that come her way.
Robyn PowellRobyn has over 32 years of experience in the pool service business. She is responsible for establishing new customer relationships as well as staying in touch with our current client base. Robyn also assists and supports the outside pool technicians.
Timothy HarrisTim has extensive experience in all areas of pool equipment repairs and service. He brings an extensive amount of knowledge to the job and is actively involved in new business as well as customer service.